Our ServicesEnabling independence, inclusion and wellbeing.
How Forsight can support you:
Supported Independent Living: We provide supported group homes in Greater Sydney for adults aged 18 to 65 years of age with a disability.
Support Coordination: Our experienced Support Coordination team can help you make the most out of your NDIS plan and guide you through your NDIS journey.
Behaviour Support and Therapy: Our Allied Health team provides Therapy and Behaviour Support services that work in collaboration with your support network to ensure everyone has a shared understanding of your needs and how to work toward your goals.
Guiding Your Journey
From the moment you engage with Forsight, we want you to experience a personalised journey as you move a loved one or yourself into a Forsight home. We have developed a Customer Experience Charter that determines our benchmark for every interaction from enquiries through to communication with our existing clients and their families.
We have a detailed vacancy management process that is used to manage all enquiries about our homes. As part of an introduction to Forsight, you will be provided with this as a guideline of what you can expect Forsight commits to and the journey that we will take you on with the ultimate goal of finding a home.
Our purpose is to create homes for people with sensory impairments to belong, thrive and be their best. Our homes are located throughout Greater Western and Southern Sydney.
We have a dedicated Support Coordination team. If you have Coordination of Supports and / or Specialist Support Coordination in your NDIS plan, we can assist you in finding support services that will work with you to achieve your goals.
NDIS Support Coordinators offer the following services:
- Assess the funding and services available to you, including mainstream, community, informal and provider options;
- Help you to choose your preferred support options or providers
- Negotiate your preferred services and prices, as well as develop service agreements and create service bookings with preferred providers;
- Arrange any assessments required to determine the funding available to you
- Help decide on a budget for each support type
- Help participants to understand their personal responsibilities under service agreements, resolve problems or issues that arise, and change or end service agreements