Supported Independent Living Group Vacancies
Penrith Kellyville Shellharbour
At Forsight, home is more than just a house – it is a place for our clients to belong, thrive and be their best.
We provide Supported Independent Living group homes for people with sensory impairments across Greater Sydney. With 4 to 5 people in each home, we provide a safe, comfortable and nurturing environment with trained staff available around the clock for constant care and support, if required.
Experience the Forsight difference
Our homes are managed by teams of professional staff trained in Active Support – where, depending on their needs, we do things with our clients, not for them.
As required, homes are staffed up to 24 hours, 7 days, and our team will provide every client with the necessary supports for:
- transportation to day programs / employment / allied health appointments
To be eligible to receive these supports within a Forsight home, you need to have or be eligible for SIL funding approval within your NDIS plan. This is listed under the NDIS Core Supports funding as Category 1 – Daily Supported Living.
Interested in moving into a Forsight home? Learn more about finding your perfect Forsight home or speak to us today.
How do I get SIL funding?
If you are interested in and suitable for a Forsight vacancy, we can help you apply for SIL funding.
- Submit an enquiry to a Forsight home vacancy: Based on your accommodation needs and client compatibility, we will determine if you are suitable for the vacancy and apply for SIL funding.
- Provide supporting documents for your SIL funding application: You can obtain these documents independently, through your support coordinator or our support coordination can assist you.
- Meeting at the vacant home with our Services Development Manager and the Home Services Manager: To submit your SIL application, you will need to sign an Authority to Exchange Information form.
- Processing your application: The NDIS can take 6 weeks to 6 months to process your application.
For full details of the process, please see this flow chart.