- Amy Gordon Home Services Manager
- Lillian Chen Management Accountant (NDIS)
- Keshab Pokharel Quality & Safeguards Manager
- Craig Parker Director
- Roxanne Morey Head of People & Culture
- David Fayyad Director
- Aine McAree Home Performance Manager
- Michael Cockerton Chief Operating Officer
- Soon Chua Chief Financial Officer
- Kim Nguyen Asset & Facilities Manager
- Amelia Kompler HR Manager
- Libby Li Finance Manager
- Charlee Reiher Senior Behaviour Support Practitioner
- Aimee Malula Rostering and NDIS Manager
- Amanda Marsh Home Services Manager
- Narayan Bista Home Services Manager
- Nelly Alzate Home Services Manager
- Andrew Ologbo Home Services Manager
- Barbara King Home Services Manager
- Emma Stanford Chairperson of the Board
- Julie Hamilton Deputy Chairperson
- Adnan Ghani Director
- Lisa Mitchell Director
Homes of PossibilityWelcome home to independence.
Home – there’s no place like it.
A home is more than just a house. A Forsight home is a place that nurtures quality of life. It is a place for our clients to belong, thrive and be their best.
Our purpose is to create homes for people with sensory impairments. Our homes are located throughout Greater Sydney and the Illawarra Region, currently consisting of 19, with Home 20 opening up in Schofields in early to mid 2023.
Within our group homes, we provide a safe, comfortable and nurturing environment with trained staff available around the clock for constant care. Tailored personal pathways put quality of life at the heart of all we do, to encourage independence, inclusion and wellbeing.
Our Guiding Principles
As a for-purpose organisation, every decision we make is shaped by the impact we want to have for our residents. Our guiding principles are distilled in our purpose and values, which drive our day-to-day operations and inspire our longer-term ambitions.
Our values are at the core of our culture and we take pride in fostering an attitude in our homes that places our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Supporting people with sensory impairments
Our supported living services have been especially designed around the needs of adults with sensory disabilities and disorders.
Sensory Processing Disorders, such as Cerebral Palsy, Autism and Prader-Willi syndrome, can typically combine several areas of impairment across the eight senses that every person shares. These are:
- Body Awareness / position
- Body movement / balance
- What you feel inside your body
Meet our team
As part of our quality systems, at the beginning of employment at Forsight, our team are required to have relevant qualifications in the field of disability and community services, along with valid First Aid Certificate and National Police Check.
Forsight values continuous education to meet the growing demands of the people we support, and we do this by running a dynamic training program. The training program consists of a comprehensive induction to working with Forsight clients, Active Support Training, Medication, Manual Handling, Positive Behaviour Support and any additional training that may be required for our team to better perform their duties as Active Support Workers.